Monday, November 20, 2006

The Early Thanksgiving Party @ UMD

The International Graduate Student Association (IGSA) invites everyone to celebrate Thanksgiving tonight on campus. This is my first time have the thanksgiving holiday in U. S. . I made a reservation for my family and me. I met some friends who also come from Taiwan and other international students. We enjoyed the excellent holiday food. Of course, the delicious turkey and green beans, delicious desserts. At beginning, I would like to be a volunteer but they have enough people for that. We have a good dinner and happy time in this party. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my digital camera today. <

5 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Hello,we are Dan,Yamame,katuo and Yuu.We are Japanese university students.Nice to meet you.

We had party too and enjoyed it. We drunk too much so we had very sleepy.
It was too bad for you to forget to bring your camera.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Sea said...

 Hello,Jennifer!We are Ebichan, Sea and John.Nice to meet you!

 We had University festival and ended the work off with a drinking party. We enjoyed the party.But we forgot to bring my digital camera too.So we were not able to take a photograph.
 But we enjoyed the party very much and got a good memory.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Hello!Nice to meet you.I'm Bob.I'm a college student in Japan.
I had never eaten turkey.It seems to be very delicious.I want to eat it.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger uplock said...

I have never eaten turkey.So,I want to eat it and go to Thanksgiving day!!

By Soy

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger uplock said...

I have never experienced Thanksgivingday.So I also would like to go there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home