Friday, November 17, 2006

The Semester Is Almost Over

This semester is almost over and we will have the achievement test on December. Actually, I am happy to study with our classmates. Even we come from different country, we study and have good time altogether.

At beginning, I am confused in grammar section. Fortunately, my teacher, Nina, gives us quiz and extra class. It’s push me to study hard and review the grammar again. In addition, I learn how to correct my pronunciation. Maybe it’s easy to other peoples, for me, it’s the first lesson I need to learn. People can not understand what I want to express, if my pronunciation incorrect. The other things I try to get with is listening and reading. For the listening part, I need to spend more times in this section. My problem is I am nervous of test, it causes me can not get the good grade on exam.

Some classmates will go back their country for winter vacation, and will come back to study at MEI next semster. Some of Hopefully, I can start my graduate course next semster. Some classmates will transfer to another school and countine their study.
Hopefully, I can start my graduate course next semster.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger M-alkaabi said...

Hi,Jennifer.
in fortunately, this is the fact and we couldn't say excapt we had really great time with you and we will miss you.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Jennifer, you have been a wonderful, diligent, involved student all semester! I think you have learned a lot and made a lot of progress! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home