Saturday, December 16, 2006

The First Day of Winter Break


Our class ended and had a ceremony on last week. We will have almost one month to take a break. Thanks God! I also appreciate my teacher, friend, and family are always support me whenever I need.

Today is the first day of winter break. I had a real rest in the morning and took a walk in the park before sunset. I started to plan for study schedule in this writer break while I walking. I have to improve and practice my listening and speaking skill in English. Hopefully, I can forge ahead in the next couple of weeks.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Hello!!I'm Katsuo.I'm from Japan.I'm Kansaiuniversity student.Our class will end on late this week. We will have almost two weeks to take a brake.You have more rests than me.It is so good.It is enviable.Your plan for study schedule is very good.It is so good.It is enviable.In this winter break, I have to study hard.Because I have a lot of test in January of the next year.I do my best. Thanks!!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger John said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for dropping by my students' blogs. It's nice to hear how motivated you are to continue improving your English skills. I've enjoyed reading your blog and I hope to continue to read more in the future!

John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home