Sunday, December 24, 2006

The National Christmas Tree 2006


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

We went to the Washington D.C in yesterday evening. There are have some activities in this area, the most important even is “The National Christmas Tree”. First of all, we went to the Union Station and saw the toy train display. After that, we turned to the National Christmas Tree. Of course, this was my first time to see the National Christmas Tree in person. A lot of people went to there, some of them took the picture, and some of them enjoyed the outdoor music stage. There are fifty small Christmas tree surround of the main Christmas tree. It’s so beautiful. In addition, the model train exhibit attracts most children to stand for a long while.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger kitty said...

Hello,I'm kitty.
I think this christmas tree is very
cute!!On christmas day,I spent with my friend.I cooked a dinner for my friend.I had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home